facebook_pixel
was successfully added to your cart.

I just had to sew the Mara……

By Sunday,16 February,2014Contest - Jan 2014

After sewing the Louisa I found some fabric that I thought would look great with the Mara so I just had to sew a Mara for the contest too.
I added some hand embroidered flowers to the yoke and fabric covered buttons. Instead of piping I added a random folded frill to the yoke. Instead of the pintucks I made two inward pleats with topstitching.
I extended the blouse to make a dress and used the butterfly sleeve without the slit for a summery dress.

http://needleandthreadjourney.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-mara-dress.html

DSC08088%20copy2.jpg
mara11.jpg
DSC080362.jpg

One Comment

Leave a Reply

X