Starting a 2nd activity with Compagnie M. means it takes a lot of time to build a new network. Supporting my knitting patterns from scratch feels like I’m starting a completely new 2nd business. It feels exciting and scary at the same time. (The pictures in this blog posts are previews from my next projects!)
Of course some of you knit and sew, but it’s time for me to dive into the knitting community.
That’s why I’m wondering… Maybe you can help me a bit? I’m sure there are some knitters out there that can help me!
I’m looking for:
- Knitters that have a blog or Instagram account and that feel like trying my knitting pattern for free in exchange for a blogpost. If you have a blog (or Instagram account) and you feel like trying my Quokka sweater, feel free to send me an email: email@example.com I will not be able to provide everyone with a free pattern, but maybe some of you feel like helping me to promote the new pattern and calculation system?
- Apart from bloggers that would love to try my pattern, I’m also trying to find my way in the knitting world: if you follow some interesting knitters / pattern designers,… just let me know!
- And since I’m using yarn regularly now, I’m wondering: where do you buy your wool? You may add your shop to the comments if you have one. And If you feel like sponsoring one of my future knitting projects, just send me an email!
- Do you know specific Facebook groups where I could add my Quokka project? Just let me know. I follow a couple of Belgian ones, with tips to follow international groups are more than welcome!
- Same goes for Instagram? I love the knitting_inspiration page a lot, but if you know more of those inspiring groups, I’d love to get to know them!
- And I’m trying to understand the magazine market too. What knitting magazines do you buy? Or what are your favourite knitting books (in English, French, German and Dutch)?
So briefly I think you can say that I’m looking for people from all over the world to follow, to get in contact with, to inspire me!