An exciting announcement today! I’m launching my Louisa dress pattern in French! I found a very good translator: a native speaker addicted to sewing! Perfect match if you ask me…
You can buy the French version of the Louisa dress pattern in my shop by clicking HERE. Please make sure to select the right language (FR).
The Louisa dress by Compagnie M. is a vintage inspired pattern with a modern twist. Unique pockets and three back options make this a versatile pattern. Add lining according to the season and enjoy this pattern the whole year round.
The PDF pattern includes:
- Sizes: 1y, 18 months, 2y, 3y, 4y, 5y, 6y, 7y, 8y, 9y, 10y
- Three back options: with contrast inserts, a horizontal line or just with a plain back.
- A 3/4 sleeve option.
- 2 different ways to assemble this dress depending on which version you choose.
The 97 page PDF file includes:
- Instructions (19 pages).
- A pattern WITH seam allowance included (39 pages)
- A pattern WITHOUT seam allowance included (39 pages)
You don’t have to print all pages of the pattern, depending on the option you choose.
I made another Louisa a long time ago that I didn’t show yet! It was a birthday present for Livia, so I asked her to show her new dress herself! I kind of knocked off Hayley’s version that I still love a lot!
For more inspiration you can visit my Flickr group! Or of course you can follow my pattern tour!
To me it’s so interesting to see these creations! In France sewing with knits is very popular, so although I’ve seen heaps of Louisa dresses so far, the French dresses I’ve seen so far are very original!