Today I’m happy to announce the launch of a new pattern: the Lotta dress is available in MY SHOP for only 7 euro.
The Lotta dress by Compagnie M. with its folded collar and cap sleeves is a pretty, practical and stylish dress for girls. With three pocket and three back closure options, and the possibility of adding the Mara blouse & Louisa dress sleeves, this dress can be worn all year round.
The PDF pattern includes:
- Sizes: 1y, 18 months, 2y, 3y, 4y, 5y, 6y, 7y, 8y, 9y, 10y
- The pattern includes 3 pocket options
- The pattern includes 3 options to close the bodice at the back
- As well as the cap sleeve option, I have also included a bodice front & back with regular armhole openings. This means you can add the sleeve options from the Mara blouse & the Louisa dress to this Lotta dress.
The 3 pocket options:
- With diagonal pockets
- With patch pockets
- With side seam pockets
The 3 options to close the bodice at the back:
- With a blind zipper
- With a button placket (buttons / buttons holes)
- With buttons & buttons loops
The pattern and instructions are available in English and Dutch.
The 76 page PDF file includes:
- Instructions (26 pages)
- An A4 / letter size tiled pattern WITH seam allowance included (25 pages)
- An A4 / letter size tiled pattern WITHOUT seam allowance included (25 pages)
- An A0 pattern WITH seam allowance included.
- An A0 pattern WITHOUT seam allowance included.
When you don’t like to tile your own pattern, you can have your Lotta dress A0-size pattern printed at your local print shop.
How to order?
You can buy the Lotta dress pattern for only 7 euro in MY SHOP. During the first week you receive a 10% discount on the Julia sweater pattern with this discount code: LAUNCH-LOTTA
When you order a pattern, you can pay with a direct bank transfer (within the EU) or with Paypal. When choose a direct bank transfer, please don’t forget to add your order number as a reference. When your oder is completed, you will receive an email with your files. Under My Account, you can always log-in and access to all your patterns again.
The pattern tour!
I organised a big pattern tour this time! 15 talented ladies will show their Lotta dress this week! I’ll be hosting the guest posts on my blog, but as you will notice I’ll add a link to their blogs, where you will get the opportunity to win a free copy of the Lotta dress pattern!