Just a small reminder to let you know that I still have 3 places left for the workshop Louisa dress on the 5th of March in Brugge at Sjiekebiele’s shop. In this workshop you will sew your own Louisa dress together with me. Depending on your experience, you can choose the back option you like.
- Digital version of the Louisa dress pattern & instructions (you will receive the digital files when you’re subscription has been confirmed).
- A paper version of the pattern (you will receive this paper pattern on the day of the workshop).
- Drinks and some sweets.
- And of course I will help you to sew a beautiful Louisa dress!
- The workshop costs 55 euro.
- The work starts at 10am & ends at 5pm. This way you will surely go home with a finished dress and we will have time to talk a little bit! ;)
- This workshop is during the Crocus holiday.
Do you already have some basic experience with sewing clothes? Then this is a perfect workshop to learn some new skills like adding an invisible zipper and lining.
Do you feel like participating? Just email me to subscribe!