Dadirri Cardigan knitting pattern for kids
€8,00 incl. VAT
The Dadirri pattern for kids is a cardigan with set-in sleeves and a beautiful coin stitch. The parts are knitted from the bottom up and assembled afterwards.
All Compagnie M. knitting patterns are calculated based on the result of your gauge and your child’s measurements. This means that you don’t buy a standard knitting pattern! With our online pattern calculator, your pattern will be customised.
This way you’re free to choose your favourite needle size and yarn. Note: the coin stitch is beautiful when you use small needle sizes. I recommend needle size 5,5 or smaller.
This knitting pattern is designed for boys and girls from 3 months till 14 years old (with chest sizes 44cm – 84cm and body height 62cm – 164cm).
You don’t need a lot of knitting experience for this pattern. If you can knit and purl, increase and decrease I’m sure you can follow my detailed instructions. You can try the coin stitch before purchasing the pattern.
This PDF pattern includes English and Dutch instructions.
The units in this pattern are mentioned in centimeters.
The PDF knitting pattern features :
- Access to our dedicated online pattern generator after purchase of this pattern
- Detailed English and Dutch instructions.
The download file includes:
- Detailed English and Dutch instructions (12 pages per languages – PDF file)
After completion of your order you will receive an email with a link to the pattern calculator page where you can generate your customised values.
You can also access this page via your my-account page.
This knitting pattern is designed for boys and girls with :
- Chest size between 44cm – 84cm
- Body height between 62cm – 164cm
Since this pattern does not have a specific yarn recommendation, it is impossible to say exactly how much yarn will be needed for your project. Check the yarn label and buy the recommended amount, or ask for advice in your local yarn shop. Don’t forget to include enough for the kangaroo pocket
- Two sets of knitting needles: the larger set is used for the stockinette stitches. The smaller set for the ribbing stitches.
- Circular needles in the same size as your smaller set. Length 40cm. HINT: for baby sizes it might be difficult to finish the neckline with a circular needle. In this case, you can use short double pointed needles or two circular needles of the same size.
- Tapestry needle.
- Stitch markers or contrasting waste yarn.
- 3 stitch holders (or 1 stitch holder and two safety pins or contrasting waste yarn).