The paper sewing pattern features :
- Paper pattern in A1 size, pdf instructions, Compagnie M. garment label
- Sizes: 1y, 18 months, 2y, 3y, 4y, 5y, 6y, 7y, 8y, 9y, 10y
- Short or long sleeves option
- Cuffs : rounded, rectangular or no cuffs with a regular hem.
- Rounded collar or classic shirt collar option
- Inside finishing with bias tape or facing
- Additionally you can choose to add a princess seam and pockets at the front, and / or a split back to add a touch of piping.
The download files include:
– Detailed photo instructions (PDF-39 pages).
– A4 tiled pattern WITH seam allowance included
– A4 tiled pattern WITHOUT seam allowance included
– A0 sized pattern WITH seam allowance included
– A0 sized pattern WITHOUT seam allowance included
The PDF version of the pattern is always included in your purchase of a paper version.
- Piping (length depends on the options). Measure the curves you want to add piping to and make a sum of the lengths.
- Fusible interfacing for the collar (H180 – H200)
- Fusible interfacing for ‘front part facing’ #17 (H180 -H200)
- Buttons: 5 or more buttons for the button up option
Below you can see how much fabric you need for all options. Fabric width = 110cm (44 inch).
This is the worst-case scenario for a dress with long sleeves and facing. If you don’t want to buy too much fabric, I advise you to cut out your pattern pieces and to take them with you to the fabric store. Do you purchase your fabric online? Tile the pieces on an existing fabric with the same width to calculate the amount of fabric you need for your options.