This pattern includes 2 size ranges : teens and women
– Teens : 12 & 14 years
– Adult : XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
The downloadable files consist of :
– Extended pdf instructions with detailed pictures for all options (42 pages).
– A4 pattern WITH seam allowance included (25 pages)
– A4 pattern WITHOUT seam allowance included (25 pages)
– A0 pattern WITH seam allowance included
– A0 pattern WITHOUT seam allowance included
- non-stretch fabric according to the chart below
- thread, interfacing, piping (opt.), zipper sewing foot
- fly front zipper option : zipper, buttons
- invisible zipper option : invisible zipper, invisible zipper sewing foot
The chart below is the required fabric for the culottes option. The yardage for the skirt can be found in the instructions.
Fabric width = 110cm (44 inch). NOTE: When you use a fabric without directional print you need less fabric for the skirt option.
|cm||12 Y||14 Y||XXS||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL
|Main||130 ||140 ||150 ||150||150||150||150||150||150
|in||12 Y||14 Y||XXS||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL
Britta (verified owner) –
I bought the german pdf pattern and I made a skirt with pockets.
On top with an inner lining + piping. The description was easy to follow.
I did size down to S and it´s perfect for me. Loved the piping tricks !!
I had some minor problems with the inner lining, how to do the zipper part, but I checked elsewhere and it turned out perfectly.
I just wore my skirt to a party and all were in love with the A-line pattern ( and my sewing skills ;)
I am so happy to have found the perfect pattern, there will be a lot more skirts in the near future !!
Kirsten (verified owner) –
Great skirt with a lot of options. I started with the normal skirt with a blind zipper and some piping. There were some problems with the sizes but it worked out fine in the end!