The Nore Dress (teens/women) paper sewing pattern
€16,00 incl. VAT
The Nore dress & T-shirt by Compagnie M. is a versatile pattern with many options. It was initially designed for knit fabrics, but the basic dress & top can also be sewn in woven fabrics. You can sew two totally different dresses, T-shirts, simple tops, nightgowns and sweaters with this pattern.
View A is exactly the same pattern as the Nore dress for girls. You can colour block and add integrated pockets, which are both beautiful and functional. At the back you can repeat these inserts or keep it plain & simple. This way the Nore dress makes a great nightgown too. Shorten the Nore and you will have a nice T-shirt. All these options can be finished with short or long sleeves and with a straight or curved hem.
Do you prefer to sew a completely different dress? Than you can choose View B. In this case an A-line skirt with waistband replaces the cocoon dress. The possibilities are endless!
The PDF instructions are available in an English and Dutch version.
The paper sewing pattern features :
- Paper pattern in A1 size, pdf instructions, Compagnie M. garment label
- Sizes: 30 to 50
- Short or long sleeves option
- 3 back options : plain, inserts or split back
- can easily be shortened to a t-shirt
- the basic version is also a nice nightgown
The download files include:
– Detailed photo instructions (PDF-36 pages).
– A4 tiled pattern WITH seam allowance included
– A4 tiled pattern WITHOUT seam allowance included
– A0 sized pattern WITH seam allowance included
– A0 sized pattern WITHOUT seam allowance included
– A4 tiled pattern for VIEW B WITH seam allowance included
– A4 tiled pattern for VIEW B WITHOUT seam allowance included
– A1 sized pattern for VIEW B WITH seam allowance included
– A1 sized pattern for VIEW B WITHOUT seam allowance included
The PDF version of the pattern is always included in your purchase of a paper version.
|Sizes in cm||30||32||34||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50
|Sizes in inches||30||32||34||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50
Below you can see how much fabric you need for all options. Fabric width = 150cm (58-60 inch).